When I first heard about the Ultimate Blog Challenge – writing a post every day for a month – I thought it would be impossible for me. After all, I have a day job and my mother is sick and …and…and…. I’m sure you get the picture. But the process came highly recommended, so I thought I’d try. It’s always a good exercise to try new things. Amazing to me, I’m on Day 30 and I’ve written every day. The biggest gift has been the removal of my need to only write perfect posts.
But in the process I’ve also come across some great writers and some great posts. I thought i’d share a few of them with you:
1. This is the first of a series of posts on the stages of recovery. Start with this one and read the rest – they’ll be worth your time.http://christinaglazar.com/2015/01/25/cag-family-recovery-stages-of-recovery/
2. Great thoughts on the importance of comments on your blog: http://buildingabrandonline.com/openyoureyes/5-unbelievable-facts-about-write-a-comment-on-a-blog/
3. Another opinion on handling stress: https://kebbabutton.wordpress.com/2015/01/29/stress-from-the-rude-and-nasty-top-tips-to-handle-it/
4. How to develop your blogging voice: http://danielauslan.com/25-ways-embrace-weirdness-unique-blog-voice/
5. Are you confused about what you really want? http://www.emmajasminekosunen.com/musings-on-soulful-living/are-you-asking-for-what-you-truly-want
6. As a celiac, this is one of my favorites: http://www.primaverakitchen.com/valentines-day-gluten-free-chocolate-chip-cookies/
This is just a quick sample of dozens of blog posts that have been posted on the Facebook page for the Ultimate Blog Challenge. Maybe next quarter you’ll join us.