Speeches, Workshops, Seminars and Retreats
After forty years of presenting, teaching, and speaking to groups, I have a broad repertoire of topics I can cover for your group, regardless of the length of your event. A sample of these topics include:
- The Impact of Lessons Learned in Childhood on the Work Environment
- Everyone Loves Someone With a Mental Illness, But Do You Know How to Help?
- What is Mental Illness and Who Has it?
- Addictions, Recovery, and Life: The Possibilities and the Hope
- Interpretation and Translation: Coping with the Language Needs of an Increasingly Diverse Population
- Relationships: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
If you have a specific topic you’d like addressed, feel free to contact me, by email or tollfree at 1-866-675-0705. I’m happy to work with you to determine if my fields of expertise can be of use to you and your organization.
Get Started Now
Grab your free eBook to learn why you’re stuck.